Report a Problem

Contact us

Public Works is responsible for maintaining Ramsey County roads, including pothole repair, snow plowing, fixing traffic signals, picking up debris and trimming overhanging limbs.  

If the problem is located on a state highway, please notify the Minnesota Department of Transportation. You may report a problem online to the city of Saint Paul or contact your city directly. 

* Indicates a required field
Please provide the road, nearest address or landmarks that describe the location.
Please describe the exact location of the hazard on the road (e.g. 10 ft north of the fire hydrant) or any information that can help the county locate the hazard.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png tif pdf.