Arena Dry Floor Event Rental
Ramsey County's arenas are available for rental for large events, trade shows, concerts and graduation ceremonies from March to October.
A multi-purpose, medium-sized facility in the Twin Cities, Aldrich can be transformed in a matter of hours to meet your needs for large group events. Aldrich can host craft shows, conventions, sporting events, trade shows, concerts, farmer's markets, graduations, animal shows and much more!
Aldrich is located 15 minutes from downtown Saint Paul and 30 minutes from the MSP airport with easy access to major freeways.
- Seats up to 3,200 in the stands.
- Concert seating up to 5,000. Portable stages are available.
- 17,000 square-foot exhibit floor space (200’ x 85’).
- Dry-floor rental available from March – October.
- Air conditioning.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Free parking for up to 900 cars in the 10-acre, lighted lot.
- Dry floor events start at $1,000 for non-prime time.
- Concert packages start at $5,000.
Charles M. Schulz – Highland Arena
Charles M. Schulz – Highland Arena is a two-sheet ice arena complex. Ice is maintained in the north arena year-round. The south arena can be utilized for dry-floor events from mid-March through mid-October.
- South arena seating: 100.
- South arena exhibit space: 200' x 85’.
- Special use facilities are available to rent, including a synthetic ice training area, a weight room and a multi-purpose room equipped with a TV.
- Dry floor events start at $400.
All Ramsey County arenas, except Biff Adams and Pleasant, are available for dry-floor rental. Find an arena.