Report an Emergency (911)
You should call 911 if:
- You believe someone is being hurt or is in danger.
- You believe property is being damaged.
- A crime is in progress or just occurred.
- Someone needs medical attention.
- There is a fire or signs of a fire such as smoke.
- A potential hazardous materials or chemical spill.
- An alarm of any kind is going off, including burglary, robbery, fire and carbon monoxide alarms.
- A motor vehicle accident has occurred.
- You hear gunshots.
- You see someone you know is wanted by the police.
If you are in doubt, call 911. Ramsey County Emergency Communications staff will assist you and dispatch help.