WIOA Adult Program
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult program provides employment and training services to eligible adults 18 and over who are looking to gain skills and employment in healthcare, manufacturing, construction, administration and IT.
- Are 18 years old or older.
- Live in Ramsey County.
- Have qualifying income restrictions.
- Are seeking full-time employment.
- Work with a certified employment coach.
- Create an employment action plan.
- Explore careers that fit your skills and interests.
- Create a professional resume.
- Gain interview skills.
- Job seeker workshops.
- Funding for short-term job training (based on eligibility).
- Personalized guidance and support.
- Skills to look for and secure work.
- Customized job leads and referrals.
- A staffed office with computers, job leads and resources for you to use.
- On-site hiring events.