Back to List

Volunteer applications open for advisory councils

The Ramsey County Board of Commissioners is currently accepting applications to serve on the Community Health Services Advisory Committee and the Parks and Recreation Commission. The board of commissioners appoints residents to serve in these important roles that help shape policy, review programs and plans, and represent families and residents in Ramsey County.

Current opportunities include:

Details about these opportunities are available in the volunteer section. Interested applicants may call 651-266-8001 with questions.

Begin an online application

Posted on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - 3:46 p.m.