County board honors employee contributions during COVID-19 pandemic and throughout the year.
At the April 21 board meeting, the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners formally recognized the contributions of all employees who are continuing to provide essential services to the residents of our community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The board also recognized six nationally-designated weeks that directly relate to many areas of service in the county:
- National Public Health Week, April 6-12.
- National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week, April 12-18.
- National Volunteer Week, April 19-25.
- National Administrative Professionals Week, April 19-25.
- National Correctional Officers & Employees Week, May 5-11.
- National Police Week, May 12-18.