Food & Vending
COVID-19 restaurant and bar closures:
- Executive Order 20-04
- Frequently Asked Questions about Executive Order 20-04 (PDF)
- Food Safety for Delivery and Pick-up Services (PDF)
Food and Vending
Ramsey County inspects and licenses all food establishments, except those located in Saint Paul and Maplewood. This includes establishments providing both permanent and temporary food services.
The following types of establishments need a food license to operate in Ramsey County (these are examples and not an all inclusive list).
- Restaurant, bars, supper clubs.
- Assisted living facilities.
- Bed and breakfasts.
- Catering kitchens and commissaries.
- Grocery stores, convenience stores and delicatessens.
- Public and private school kitchens and daycares.
- Cafeterias, snack bars, vending machines.